Orthodox Christian Prison Ministry
- The four Orthodox Churches in Genessee County (listing of Churches at the bottom of this page) along with Holy Transfiguration Church in Livonia, MI are working together as a sub-group of the National Orthodox Christian Prison Ministry (OCPM).
- At the present time we have 6 individuals in our 5 Churches corresponding with 15 male and female inmates in order to offer support and encouragement.
- Some visitation is taking place as well.
- Each of us is receiving spiritual nourishment from this work through:
- The call to pray for inmates, their families, prison staff and the victims of their crimes
- The thoughtful work of responding to challenging letters and needs as the inmates work out their salvation
MEN: We need your help: We currently have 9 male inmates that we have not yet corresponded with!
Contact Deacon Michael for more information.